Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cherifer


For people who want to be supermodels, PLEASE get some cherifer! It is great on bones! Before without cherifer i was small and ugly....Now with cheriffer, I'm tall and ugly!! JK! But I'm taller than most of my relatives now because of Cherifer. If you get taller, you get slimmer. So that's a bonus of cherifer. It works great for short people! I used to be one of them! Now I'm 13 and I'm 5'8! Cool huh? Especially since I'm Filipino. Most filipinos are naturally and genetically short. I'm supposed to be 4'3 right now and shorter than my older sister (whose 4 years older than me), but instead im 6 inches taller than her and 2 inches taller than my dad and 11 inches taller than my mom! Use for age 10-22. Take tablet once a day everyday after breakfast for best results. You HAVE to eat before you take the tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment