Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BB Dakota Leigh Cargo Jacket




The jacket Bella (Kristen Stewart) wore is BB Dakota Leigh Lake Blue Cargo Jacket MED. I own this jacket and it is so comfortable and stylish and i can make alot of outfits with this jacket. I think it comes in 3 colors like Lake Blue, Black, and Metallic Gray. I got this picture from google and thought the outfit was a great example of how to make an outfit with with Bella's jacket. It originally costs $88.00 but I got it at Nordstrom Rack for a little more than half the price taken off. It costed around $40 at Nordstrom Rack. So I suggest you guys go there. Enjoy! This post is more of promoting Nordstrom Rack because its got great shirts and shorts that you would have never thought you'd wear because it was "tacky" but with the right combination, it makes the putfit you made look better than your whole wardrobe.... Take risks! Its cheap! Okay, more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment