Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's such a shame.

I am speaking for myself and other kids my age when it comes to modeling. I know i'm not the bodily-thin person, but don't yopu think that kids our age should be given a chance FAT or THIN? I am NOT fat, nor chubby, i consider this shape the farthest it can go. We have ADULT plus-size models, why don't we have PRE-TEEN plus size models? It's such a shame because modeling IS my passion, but i can't seem to apply for any pre-teen divisions in modeling agencies because if i search in google and type in "pre-teen modeling", you can see that they are 90 lbs.-115 lbs. girls (which isn't MY genre of weight). I just feel the need to say that SURE, being plus size or overweight at an old age is okay and pre-teens are supposed to be 115 lbs. average, but TIMES are changing, and with LESS and LESS slim pre-teens to go around, wy not use a BODILY-CURVALICIOUS-plus-size-model-shaped pre-teen to be REALISTIC of the outside world? WE also want to be fashionable too! SUPPORT ME IN THIS COMMENT! HATE TO DESCRIMINATION OF THE BODY AND UP TO ALL BODY TYPES!

No comments:

Post a Comment