Friday, December 11, 2009

New Makeup!

Well, I got the Bare Minerals!! YAY! I figured out that i am the plain TAN color. I got the Bare Minerals matte, and if the matte is [or was] the reason i got the cake face [which is not much of a problem, but still is] then i would say that this makeup is bad. I did find some techniques that can help with the cake face. So, if you would like to know, go to my youtube channel page which is: http://www.youtube.com/cullenr1 and subscribe!!! If you can subscribe, tell your friends! I want to reach ALOT of subscribers so i can start having contests (where i get to give out FREE stuff from companies that want to promote their products!) So, it won't be ME getting the free stuff, it'll be you!! So please! help me with becoming famous! Also, read my blog if you wanna know about some stuff a seventh grader can teach to you! Ok, I got an eyeshadow palette from sephora, thinking it was tacky [cuz i'm not really an eyeshadow type of person] for only $22, but later on i was watching a makeup tutorial that required a eyeshadow color that I thought in a million years i wouldn't have until... I found it! The color was on my palette! It works BEAUTIFULLY! I also recommend Seventeen Magazine because there's a BUNCH of tips for makeup, relationships, and clothing! There is also an alternative of an oily absorbant pad for your face. Do you know onion wrap or satin wrap right? Well cut it up to squres and there you got it! So that's it! thank you! and subscribe to my channel!. Add me on my myspace too! Thx you!

No comments:

Post a Comment