Monday, November 2, 2009

Becoming a model...


It's silly for a girl like me wishing to be a model, but something inspired me to do it... I really want to become a fashion designer/guru , but i keep running out of ideas. I mean, if someone were to show me their skin color, i would tell them what they need to "manipulate the human mind" to look better in public, but i can't tell it without seeing the person itself to whom i'm giving advice to. I've been inspired to become a famous model internationally because how i feel about it--how i feel about the whole thing. The STERIOTYPICAL fashion industry isn't exactly what you all "true" friends. Yet of course, if i even enter a room of thin girls in the girls locker room, they seem to gossip. I should feel intmidated and i know that i am chubby, but i believe that i'm not "drop dead" obese and that i believe in my figure. Even though people would like a little bit less mass than what i normally am, but i will lose it. Even with me believing in myself and that i can make it, that's only 10% of the deal, 40% includes getting an agent being responsible for me and my auditions, and 50% is for even ONE client booking me to be their model... If i do beat the odds, however, i will be the happiest person and i will not stop working until i become famous internationally and i know it seems competitive, but i will not do ANYTHING to a person competing with me as long as they don't do ANYTHING to hurt me or my future career... That is fair right? I am inspired because this one person, and i know i seem like a obsessed fan, but he taught me that i should move on from the past, my accomplishments, my failures, my very well being in the past that i clung onto for three years...I fell in love with him for that. And if, he can miraculously help me move on from everything, every single pain, without me meeting him, he must have stolen all of me if i meet him. Hehehe, you're gonna think i'm the weirdest person alive for saying all this mushy-gushy stuff about a famous person, but his name is Kim Bum. He's famous in Korea. How did he inspire me? I promised myself that even though he is a star, i'll do anything to the extremes just to be his friend and NOT an obsessive fan. I hate being an obsessive fan because it makes me feel like such a wannabe. So, i'll keep my head up high for all the insults that come towards me when i get an insult about me modeling, and i'll keep in mind that this is my dream and that this is my promise. I absolutely have 100% confidence in myself that I'll beat the odds someday...Oh! and here's Kim Bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment